Camp Eagle is nestled in a beautiful and rugged environment that is perfect for the casual camper, outdoor adventurer, or extreme sport enthusiast. While beauty and adventure draw many to the camp, the experiences and relationships make the greatest impact. Activities are more than just fun, each one is geared to inspire and transform lives towards a deeper relationship with Christ.
What to bring?
- Bring all your own linens and bedding for a twin bed.
- The facility will not have towels, washcloths, pillows or bedding.
- You also need to bring your own toiletries such as toothbrush, shampoo and soap.
- Don’t forget your Bibles, notepad and pen.
- Tennis Shoes are suggested for our fun activities
Friday, October 6
4:30 Meet at Oakwood Student Pavilion
Registration and Pizza
5:30 Load Buses
8:30 Arrive at Camp Eagle
9PM Welcome Session
10PM Capture the Flag
11PM Leader Know God Story Time
12AM LIGHTS OUT!
Saturday, October 7
8:30 DEVO + SESSION 1
10AM Think Twice SG Breakouts
10:30 Collapsed Mine and Millhouse
11:30 Think Twice SG Breakouts
1PM Archery Tag, Free Time
3PM Coffee Shop Open
4:30 SESSION 2
5:30 Think Twice SG Breakouts/ Pack and Clean up
6PM Dinner – Bags Ready to Load
6:30PM SESSION 3 and Load Buses
10PM PICK-UP AT OAKWOOD