MS Mission Trip Attendee & Parent,
We are getting very close to GO TIME so I wanted to send a few reminder:
- A few of you have not turned in your Arms of Hope medical release form – please do so ASAP. It is attached – if you signed up online this was a separate form you needed to complete.
- Balances can be turned in up to the day of departure, but preferably in advance so we can minimize check in time on June 25th. Let me know if you do not know your balance.
- Attached is a What to Bring list from Arm’s of Hope.
- MEETING DATES all 12-2pm in the Pavilion
- June 14 – Student training – THIS THURSDAY – Lunch provided so please let me know if you aren’t able to make it.
- June 21 – Student training
- June 24 – Parent/Student meeting
- The GAME PLAN
- Leaving the church at 10:30am on June 25 – Lunch on the road
- Each morning we will have work projects after breakfast then we will have lunch
- Tuesday and Thursday we are hosting a mini VBS for the residential students after lunch
- Wednesday after lunch we will go back to our work projects after lunch
- Wednesday before dinner we will host chapel time with all residents
- In the evening we will have free time to play games with residents
- Will arrive back at Oakwood at approximately 3:00pm on June 29 – Lunch on the road
Please let me know if you have any questions. 😊
In His service,