Hey Middle School Parents!
As the beginnings of Sunday Services are rolling out, we are also giving Middle School students a time to gather on Wednesday Nights during this new normal.
Wedneday, June 3 will be our first gathering.
Our Goal is to provide a safe environment where students can fellowship with one another and hear a brief message geared for them.
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: Student Pavilion
Let us know you are coming by signing up through EVENTBRITE at the link below:
What to Expect:
- No Food – Sorry, but right now, we are taking baby steps for safety and will not be serving Pizza.
- No Basketball or Gaga Ball
- Garage Doors will be open for Air Flow
- We encourage wearing a mask – it’s the new fashion rage!
- We will encourage social distance practices, along with Oakwood Church Service Guidelines.
God Bless You and Your Family,
Middle School Pastor