We met up with our friends, Craig and Beth Hall, to catch up and talk about a new life adventure navigating new waters.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,”
where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf.
Hebrews 6:19-20a NIV
- Do you have your own BOAT STORY?
- What thoughts do you have about the importance of an anchor?
- How can navigating new waters on the ocean be similar to navigating new waters in your life?
- What are some of the things you heard from the video that might be needed to take a trip on the ocean?
- What might be some things you need to navigate the next season of your personal life?
- What are your thoughts about the image of an ANCHOR FOR THE SOUL?
- What might keep your SOUL firm and secure?
- Why might we have HOPE?
- How is Jesus the anchor for your soul?
- As this school year ends, how can you focus on Jesus as the ANCHOR FOR YOUR SOUL?